Proshow Rocks!!!!

After touring so many places with my friends, I wanted to do something with the snaps. One of my uncles had done a video on my grandpa using photos. I asked him about the software he used and the next moment downloaded the software. I got to know the software by creating some sample videos. I was very desperate to make a video of our trip and I made videos of all the places, starting from Ooty, Goa etc. Now i wanted to make a video of college friends, installed the latest Proshow Producer on my computer and started the editing work. Selecting and adding the snaps took a lot of time, soon it was time to add music, add transitions, edit video clips etc. As soon as this was done I uploaded the video on Youtube. It took around one hour to complete the entire process. Though it was over very soon, I liked the end product and so my friends.
Below is the video. Comment on it once you see the video.




Labels: