Humanity Assassinated


It took me a backbreaking week to partly recover and come to terms after the frightening and highly successful assault on The heritage monument of INDIA, Taj Mahal Hotel. 
The Taj(Before)


                                      
I first read about the attack on Rediffmail.com at around 1am on Nov 27th. Assuming it was just another blast, I went on to have a sound sleep. As soon as I caught hold of the Morning paper, I realized the magnitude of the offense committed by a group of heartless, bestial creatures. The next thing was switch on the TV and a news channel, the visuals were very panicking. I was glued to the TV for the next few days and at the end I couldn’t handle the visuals I saw. I was feeling so damn helpless; my heart went out for the people there. Droplets of water appeared on my eyes, it hurt me a lot; rather it hurt all the peace loving people.
The fact that these creatures came by a boat, which was very shameful and then they had the guts to walk in public, divided themselves into groups, had already booked a room in TAJ, possessed highly sophisticated gadgets(I can say we are not equipped), attacked the CST, Nariman house and the TAJ with great ease. Considering all these I came to a conclusion that someone from the inside is involved. I don’t understand if “someone can go to such an extent to kill others, why can’t we do anything to save ourselves”.
The Taj(After)
 The Chatrapathi Shivaji Station


Nariman House



After all the incident then comes the superb filmi dialogues from our netas. Maharastra Dy. CM RR Pattil, known for his controversial remarks, said "bade shahron mein aise ek adh hadse hote rahte hain. Woh 5,000 logon ko marne aye the lekin humne kitna kum nuksan hone diya . (Such small incidents happen in big cities. They (terrorists) came to kill 5,000 people but we ensured minimal damage)". What the hell was going on his mind??? 
If it was not for the NSG and MARCOS, the site of TAJ would be the ground zero of INDIA by now. I am very much grateful to them and I pay my homages to the people who lost there lives fighting. May the souls of all the innocents who lost there lives rest in peace. My condolences to their family. After all this we have one more dialogue coming from BJP Vice-president Mr.Naqvi against the protests carried out.
 
The peace protests in MUMBAI


Naqvi said: "Some women wearing lipstick and powder have taken to the streets in Mumbai and are abusing politicians, spreading disaffection against democracy."
"This is what terrorists are doing in Jammu and Kashmir. Instead of saying 'Pakistan murdabad  (down withPakistan), they are saying 'politicians murdabad," he said, referring to protests against the perceived inefficiency of the political leadership in preventing the terrorist strike that claimed 183 lives. This incident will remain as a unhealable wound for INDIA.




Labels: