I am fascinated about the art of cooking. It impresses me a lot and when I cook, it destresses me a lot. All the recipes posted here are my own. I believe that I have got a good sense of taste. The recipes, though they are mine have been tried and tested.
Here's my 3rd recipe.
Tomato Paneer Sandwich
Ingredients: A pound of Sandwich bread, Chopped tomatoes and onion, Green chilly, Grated paneer, MTRgaram masala (I used this), Salt, coriander leaves, Cooking oil,
Mustard seeds, Jeera, A sandwich maker (must), Tomato sauce to serve.
Some thoughts on the recipe above:
- Take 2-3tsp of cooking oil in a pan. After it gets heated, add 1-2tsp of mustard seeds. As soon as the mustard seeds starts to make popping sound, add 1tsp of Jeera and chopped green chillies.
- Add chopped onion to it and fry until onion is golden brown. Now add the grated paneer and fry for 5 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes to this combination and fry.
- Add Salt as per your requirement, and 2-3 tsp of Garam Masala. Mix well. Add coriander leaves.
- Close the lid of the pan and leave it for 5 minutes. Now your sandwich is half-done.
- Take 2 slices of bread in a plate. Place suitable quantity of the above prepared gravy on one slice and close it with the other slice so that this gravy gets sandwiched.
- Now place this in a sandwich maker for few minutes.
- Yummy sandwich is ready, Serve with tomato ketchup.
- You can add vegetables like Capsicum, carrot to the gravy.
- Make sure to balance the quantities of vegetables and paneer.
- You can substitute paneer with egg, to make it egg sandwich.
- Also balance the quantities of Garam Masala and Green chilly. Both make it spicier.
- Can add a slice of cheese.
- You can always improvise on this. This is how I have done it.
Labels: Food, Recipe