Failure is the stepping stone to succes


It has been exactly 1month and 20days since I joined Infy. The journey has been very fantastic till today. Infy not only makes you technically sound, it also inculcates ethics into you. It has brought a positive change in me and at times it has changed the way I look at things. The above sentences might sound like ‘All is Well’. Yes, all can be well with a bit of hard work, perseverance and dedication. The failures that you encounter on the way will surely change you for the better.


I encountered with my first failure in Infy. I somehow managed to ‘Fail’ myself in the 3rd module test of the Basic Course. The result was a shocker for me and the only thing that made me feel good was ‘My friend’s reactions when they heard that I had flunked’. They were more shocked. This had ruined the first and probably the only one valid weekend we had got. I started focusing on ‘What needs to be done?’, slogged for the next 2days(weekend ). Thankfully I had a good friend with me who gave me company during the weekends to study. I was back to the GEC on Monday (23/11/09) with a more determined mind.


The retest went well. It was perhaps the easiest paper ever in Infy (That shows the degree of my preparation). This incident rather failure woke me up from my world and gave an idea of the reality. Charles Darwin’s ‘Survival of the fittest’ is very apt.


I have kept my first foot towards success and all the credit goes to my failure. Looks like success and failure have a remarkable connection and hence the saying ‘Failure is the stepping stone to success’.

Labels: