Will you be my guest?

I have had many friends starting from my childhood, some are interesting while few are boring. We have had many conversations and debates most of them don't have a conclusion. All such debates have always made me wonder about the design of the human brain. The thought process is so very different and the awesome part of it is it doesn't make any difference to our friendship. Everyone has his own argument and his own set of facts. Sometimes such incidents have made me me learn so many things.I wanted to know more about how the person thinks and hence an offer to write a guest post was made to few of my friends. The first one will be out soon. I understand that this is not so famous blog but still, guest articles are purely based on invitation only.

Please mail me if anyone is interested in writing a guest article!

Labels: